Blueberry CheesecakeCourse: dessert, cake, barsCuisine: American
My family and I love this recipe. We love blueberries and they are so healthy. This is delicious, creamy and so good.
9 graham cracker sheets, crushed into crumbs
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
2 packages cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 zest and juice of lemon
1/2 cup blueberry jam (Bonne Maman)
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the graham crackers crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and honey. Add in one egg at a time until the eggs are combined. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla and beat until the mixture is smooth Divide the batter in half. Stir the blueberry jam into 1 half of the batter.
- Pour the blueberry batter over the graham cracker crust. Gently pour the plain batter over the blueberry layer. Using a sharp knife, make swirls in the cake so batters can mix. Sprinkle blueberries over top.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until just set but still jiggles a little in the center. Allow bars to chill in pan for an hour then transfer to the fig to chill completely, at least 3 hours. Cut into bars and serve with a mint leaf on top.