Juicy Turkey BurgersCourse: BurgersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These are great and very simple. I feel like with ground turkey meat you really can add anything and it will be delicious. Moistness is key as beef has the fat to keep it from getting dry. This is a good recipe. It is simple and good. Every time I make it, I feel I always add something extra. Get creative and make these your own families favorite. The secret to these for extra flavor is Penzey’s Spice Northwoods, I added about 2 teaspoons and then a quick sprinkle before grilling.
1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
1 lg egg, beaten before adding
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Salt and Fresh ground pepper
Pretzel Bun, sliced tomatoes, avocados and leaves of crunchy lettuce
- In a lg bowl, mix turkey with the next 4 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Sometimes I add a few shakes of red pepper flakes or Aleppo pepper.
- Using your hands, mix the ingredients all together and mold the burgers into patties. This can be done 1 day before and covered and refrigerated.
- Either grill on a bbq or heat oil in a large skillet and cook patties until the are golden and cooked through about 5 minutes per side.
- Right before the burgers, come off add a slice of havarti or jalapeño cheese. My kids love cheese burgers.
- Heat the buns and serve with all the burger fixings.