We drink more wine than cocktails but when we entertain or celebrate with friends and family it is fun to take it up a notch. We tend to stick to a few favorite cocktails that are out favorite. Here is a list of what we tend to serve and the recipes to make them. Feel free to get creative and create your own.
- Campari & Soda: Campari on ice with either club soda or Pellegrino
- Aperol Spritz: 3 oz prosecco, 2 oz Aperol, 1 oz club soda, & garnish orange slice
- Gin & Tonic: Ice, 2oz gin of choice: Sipsmith, Hendricks, or Botanist and 4oz Fever Tree Tonic and garnish with citrus or a sprig of lemon thyme or rosemary
- Negroni: 1 oz gin,1 oz campari, 1 oz sweet vermouth, & garnish orange peel
- French 75: 1 oz gin, 1/2 oz lemon juice, 1/2 oz simple syrup, 3oz sparkling wine, & lemon twist
- Kir Royal: 1/2 oz creme de cassis, dry champagne or other sparkling wine, & lemon twist
- Aviation: 2oz gin, 1/2 oz maraschino liqueur, 1/4 oz creme de violette, 3/4 oz lemon juice, & brandies cherry
- Martini: 1.25oz Vodka (Ketel One), .25oz dry vermouth, & lemon twist or olives (we have a dear friend who makes the BEST vodka Martini. It is dry and so clean with olives served up.
- Margarita: Fresh citrus juice, on ice, Siete Leguas Tequila, & floater of Grand Marnier with a garnish of lime or lemon